// Senior Project Manager
If you are an ambitious, results-driven Project Manager, who does not compromise on integrity and quality if you are passionate about world class customer service, let us challenge you – are you ready for what it takes to be a PM at PulsarFour?
We are a 4-year-old Digital Commerce Agency. We design, build and support enterprise level e-commerce solutions for top world brands – Fortune 1000 list clients. Our typical projects last for months and include consulting, graphic and web design, front-end development, back-end integrations, QA, and support services. We utilize Scrum development methodology; development teams and project management functions are located in Kyiv, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi and Warsaw and our front-end sales and consulting offices are located in San Francisco and Munich. We primarily utilize Magento 1.x/2.x and SalesForce Commerce Cloud platforms for our solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join PulsarFour – today! To be successful at our firm, you must be willing to aggressively learn and expand your expertise; you must be driven by results, hungry for challenges, willing to push yourself and be willing to play in strong professional world-class teams. You must love start-up environment; for people who deliver, we have huge professional growth opportunities.
Boring does not live at PulsarFour.
We don’t even give it our address.
One of our values is “Never Stop” and if that is what you believe in life – let’s meet.
- 5 years of working experience in Project Management in software development environment;
- Proven practical Team Leadership experience;
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies; practical Scrum Master experience;
- Experience with web technologies and fixed price projects is a must;
- Must be able to gather & document project requirements & specifications;
- Must be able to allocate work within and between project teams based on tasks nature and complexity;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational and work structuring skills;
- Must demonstrate hardworking, disciplined character, be able to accept constructive criticism, able to motivate project teams, build consensus, adhere to work policies and procedures;
- Must be proficient with the use of MS Office tools, MS Project or other Project Management systems;
- Advanced English is absolutely required at a working professional level, both written and spoken.
Would be a plus:
- Professional Services Organization or Business Consulting experience is a plus;
- E-commerce industry experience is a plus;
- Remote / international project team management is a plus;
- Professional Project Management certifications are plus.
- Manage scope, budgets, timeline of e-commerce software development projects;
- Manage project documentation & maintain related knowledge base;
- Assign work tasks, manage workload and properly allocate work efforts between project team members;
- Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, facilitate team collaboration;
- Expand and enhance own expertise in the e-commerce professional services domain, be aware of global trends in online retail & professional software delivery industry;
- Conduct performance evaluation of project team members, provide employee performance feedback to department heads; provide input for employee career development planning.
- Management of Enterprise level (Fortune 1000 top world retail brands) e-commerce projects build on cutting edge e-commerce software platforms;
- Opportunity to broaden knowledge and gain expertise in the e-commerce services industry, in UX/UI design, specifics of B2C and B2B retail industry in the US and in Western Europe, in communicating with management teams of top global retail brands;
- Strong opportunities for professional and career growth at a rapidly growing international professional services organization;
- Competitive compensation, variable and flexible bonus systems;
- Extended benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, wellness and fitness compensation;
- Convenient & central office location;
- Flexible work schedule tailored to support projects in multiple time zones;
- Business travel abroad;
- Professional certification in Project Management and related training programs.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, limited abilities or disability, veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.