// Senior Manual QA Engineer
We are a dynamically growing, ambitious, active, goal oriented and fun Digital Commerce Agency.
Quality Assurance is not simply testing for us. For us, quality means satisfied customers and growing business and is of strategic importance.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our growing team and get great opportunities to grow on professionally while involved in international work assignments.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance for numerous client and customer facing applications and systems.
You will work iteratively with the product owners and development team, through all processes, including business requirements, functional specifications, integration and regression testing, using current testing methodologies and tools. The QA Analyst will create and execute test plans, test scripts and test cases on large projects, as well as assist parallel running projects.
- 5+ years of experience in QA within commercial projects, especially in manual testing of web-based applications or/and e-commerce solutions;
- Creation/maintenance of the detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, Web services, JS;
- Experience with relational database such as MS SQL;
- Experience in working with requirements and without it;
- Using the best methodologies, practices and suggesting possible improvements;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Experience in Jira, Zephyr and Confluence systems;
- Agile / Scrum experience;
- Basic experience with version control systems (CVS / SVN / GIT);
- UX testing approach;
- Ability to think out of the box to create unique and creative solutions to system and application issues;
- Ability to plan own tasks and utilize time in best way;
- Ability to deal with multiple projects;
- Rich experience in building a Web Test Plan, interpreting the Results and metrics;
- In-depth understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployments;
- Stress-resistant, being able to work towards deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of SEO;
Would be a plus:
- OOP (PHP, JS, C++, C#, JAVA) understanding;
- Using browser tools and add-ons to verify CSS and JS code;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools;
- Knowledge and prior experience with testing automation tools;
- Team Leading experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Testing of various web and mobile applications, primarily in e-commerce space, for the large US and Western European online retailers, worldwide famous brands;
- Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, report and verify bugs’ to guarantee the quality of the developed e-commerce solutions;
- Keep all project QA-related documents/files up-to-date;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project;
- Initiate process improvements that result in more efficient use of company resources and better product deliverables;
- Work closely with QA Practice Lead and development team to ensure the highest quality possible;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, test design, and coordinate testing activities;
- Regression, Functional, Exploratory, UI, Integration, Performance testing;
- Produce test evaluation reports;
- Manage testing environment;
- Provide support to QA team members;
- Lead and facilitate testing;
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- Wide benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, sports hobbies compensation;
- Convenient office location;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Professional certification, regular internal and external training;
- You will work in a startup energetic team environment for the US- and European-based customers, many of whom are well known retail brands;
- Due to rapid company growth, strong candidates will have a great opportunity to grow professionally and to have international work assignments.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, limited abilities or disability, veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.