//Senior/ Lead Front-end Developer
We are a dynamically growing, ambitious, active, goal oriented and fun Digital Commerce Agency. We are looking for a Senior/Lead Frontend Developer to join our growing team and get great opportunities to grow professionally while being involved in international work assignments.
- Lead frontend development efforts on large scale web-based projects, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented;
- Turn the visual design specification into applications and web interfaces using Jquery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and AJAX;
- Work in collaboration with company’s UI/UX Web Designer to turn their vision into functional HTML templates;
- Work with back end developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality;
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and functions correctly across targeted browsers;
- Identify problems uncovered by testing, automated & user feedback, system logs, etc. and correct or refer to appropriate personnel for correction;
- Help manage projects through the design, development and QA processes;
- Mentor team members: Educate on software development best practices and new technologies, especially HTML5 & CSS3;
- 4+ years of front end development experience;
- At least intermediate English language knowledge;
- Experience with Magento platform;
- Exceptional understanding of web standards, performance standards, accessibility and web development best practices;
- JS expert with experience with at least few JS framework (preferably, jQuery);
- Expert in standards-based, cross-browser, multi-device development and responsive web;
- Strong understanding of SASS or equivalent CSS Preprocessors;
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality products in an Agile team environment;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a strong teamwork focus;
- Strong understanding of at least 1 version control language (SVN or Git);
- Basic knowledge of PHP;
- Experience with other ecommerce platforms;
- Experience with popular CMS engines.
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- Wide benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, sports hobbies compensation;
- Convenient office location;
- Flexible home/office work schedule;
- Professional certification, regular internal and external trainings;
- You will work in a startup energetic team environment for the US- and European-based customers, many of whom are well known retail brands;
- Due to rapid company growth strong candidates will have a great opportunity to grow professionally and to have international work assignments.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, limited abilities or disability, veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.