// Mid+/Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Back-end Developer
Did you ever build a web store that processes millions of orders per month? You can — with PulsarFour.
We are a 4 year old Digital Commerce Agency. We design, build, and support enterprise level ecommerce solutions for top world brands — Fortune 1000 list clients. Our typical projects last for 3-6 months and include consulting, graphic and web design, front-end development, back-end integrations, QA, and support services. We utilize Scrum development methodology; development teams and project management functions are located in Kyiv, Chernihiv, Warsaw and our front-end sales and consulting offices are located in San Francisco and Munich. We primarily utilize Salesforce Commerce Cloud(formerly Demandware) and Magento 1.x/2.x platforms for our solutions.
We are looking for a Mid+/ Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Back-end Developer to join PulsarFour. To be successful at our firm, you must be willing to aggressively learn and expand your expertise; you must be driven by result, hungry for challenges, willing to push yourself and be willing to play in strong professional world-class teams. You must love start-up environment; for people who deliver, we have huge professional growth opportunities.
Boring does not live at PulsarFour.
We don’t even give it our address.
One of our values is “Never Stop” and if that is what you believe in life — let’s meet.
- 3+ years of experience in web development;
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud(formerly Demandware);
- Strong skills in OOP (JS, PHP, C++, C#, JAVA), with a strong understanding with principles of relational databases;
- Experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integration;
- Experience with ecommerce concepts and challenges;
- Proven track record delivering mission critical, enterprise web applications;
- Expertise developing products using web services, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS, API, RSA encryption, XPath, and XSD Schemas;
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team;
- Desire to work in a fast paced growing deadline driven startup-up environment;
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve committed milestones;
- Experience with Eclipse IDE;
- Experience with version control software such as Git or SVN;
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud(formerly Demandware) developer certification would be considered as a huge plus;
- Intermediate+ English level is desired.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement new features using DW scripting language on BE;
- Implement features on FE using jquery library;
- Creating and maintaining code documentation;
- Debugging and troubleshooting software defects;
- Collaborate with the team, client and Project Manager to understand business requirements;
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy reporting any progress and/or delays.
- Interesting and challenging work in a talented team of experts and innovators;
- Exciting ecommerce projects for top global brands involving cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth; professional certification, regular internal and external trainings;
- Competitive compensation package, regular performance reviews;
- Excellent benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses and sports hobbies compensation;
- Convenient office location, flexible working arrangements, great experience of work in the atmosphere of fun and joy.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, limited abilities or disability, veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.