// Middle/Senior Front-end Developer
Did you ever build a web store that processes millions of orders per month? You can — with PulsarFour. If you are a capable Mid-Sr level Front-end Developer interested in ecommerce software development, this job is for you. We need 2+ yrs of front-end experience, modern technology stack skill set. Read on!
We are a 4-year-old Digital Commerce Agency. We design, build, and support enterprise level ecommerce solutions for top world brands — Fortune 1000 list clients. Our typical projects last for 3-6 months and include consulting, graphic and web design, front-end development, back-end integrations, QA, and support services. We utilize Scrum development methodology; development teams and project management functions are located in Kyiv, Chernihiv, Warsaw and our front-end sales and consulting offices are located in San Francisco and Munich. We primarily utilize Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Magento 1.x/2.x platforms for our solutions.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Front-end Developer to join PulsarFour. To be successful at our firm, you must be willing to aggressively learn and expand your expertise; you must be driven by result, hungry for challenges, willing to push yourself and be willing to play in strong professional world-class teams. You must love start-up environment; for people who deliver, we have huge professional growth opportunities.
Boring does not live at PulsarFour.
We don’t even give it our address.
One of our values is “Never Stop” and if that is what you believe in life — let’s meet.
- 2+ years of front-end development experience;
- HTML & CSS knowledge;
- Use of semantic mark-up;
- Development for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility;
- Development for responsive / adaptive, retina-type devices;
- Use of Preprocessors (Sass, Less etc. );
- Grunt / Gulp use experience;
- Development of email templates;
- Git / SVN use;
- Experience in project work within Agile / Scrum methodologies;
- JIRA, Confluence, Crucible use;
- Intermediate+ English level is required;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and time management skills with a strong teamwork focus.
Will be a plus:
- jQuery, RequireJS, Knockout, Webpack, CommonJS.
- Develop software solutions based on Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, other ecommerce platforms;
- Turn visual design specifications into applications and web interfaces using Jquery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and AJAX;
- Work in collaboration with company’s UI/UX Web Designers to produce functional HTML templates;
- Work with back end developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality;
- Evaluate code to ensure its validity, proper structure, adherence to industry standards, and correct functioning across browsers;
- Identify and correct issues uncovered by testing, automated & user feedback, system logs, etc.;
- Mentor team members; educate on software development best practices and new technologies;
- Work as a member of project team, execute tasks and assignments on time, according to estimates, according to specifications and requirements;
- Timely and proactively communicate with Project Managers to report work assignment progress;
- Adhere to high standards of quality, best practices in software development / programming;
- Develop stable, bug-free, reusable Web-based solutions that can be scaled to numerous client projects.
- Modern enterprise-level ecommerce platform-based projects for global brands;
- Front-end development of challenging custom ecommerce software solutions with rich functionality;
- Dynamic and interesting work assignments within talented professional project teams;
- Competitive compensation package, regular performance reviews;
- Extended benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, language courses, wellness and fitness compensation programs;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth; professional certification and training;
- Convenient central office location, flexible project-dependent work schedules.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, limited abilities or disability, veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.