// Junior Financial Analyst in Kyiv
PulsarFour, international digital commerce agency specializing in ecommerce marketing and technology services for online retailers in the US and in Europe, is actively growing in all of its markets and is expanding operations. Our headquarters are in San Francisco Bay Area, US, the European operations are based in Munich, Germany; our delivery and marketing teams are located in Ukraine (Kyiv, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi) and Poland, Warsaw.
We are hiring a person for a Junior Financial Analyst position, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. The person in this role would be reporting to Financial Manager Ukraine and will assist with financial and operations data compilation and analysis. He/she will be deeply involved in the analytics of company professional service practices, data stream automation, modelling, and reporting.
- Projects actual vs budget Gross Margin analytics;
- KPI metrics by projects, practice, delivery calculation and reconciliation;
- Project dashboards system maintenance;
- Capacity planning process analytical support;
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting process facilitation and reporting;
- Month-end management reporting reconciliations for Ukraine;
- Cash flow forecasting support (projected revenues pipeline);
- CRM sales pipeline processing into revenue data pivot for management reporting.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, pivoting and advanced functions in Excel;
- Experience with / exposure to web-based collaboration and project management software;
- Basic enterprise accounting and finance function and concepts understanding;
- Strong desire to learn and gain experience in an international high-paced professional services setting;
- Excellent communication skills – writing and oral, fluent English is preferred, English in this job is a critical condition for further professional development;
- Demonstrated capability for problem-solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness;
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Interesting and challenging work in a talented team of experts and innovators;
- Exciting ecommerce projects for top global brands involving cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth; professional certification, regular internal and external trainings;
- Competitive compensation package, regular performance reviews;
- Excellent benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, sports hobbies compensation;
- Convenient office location, flexible working arrangements, great experience of work in the atmosphere of fun and joy.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, limited abilities or disability, veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.