// Engagement Manager in Munich
PulsarFour, an international digital commerce agency specializing in ecommerce marketing and technology solutions for online retailers in the US and Europe, is actively growing in all of its markets and is expanding operations. Our headquarters are in San Francisco Bay Area, US; European division is based in Munich, Germany, and our delivery and marketing teams are located in Kyiv, Ukraine and Warsaw, Poland.
We are hiring an Engagement Manager to support PulsarFour’s business in Germany – enterprise-level ecommerce programs, partnership engagements, replatforming and systems integration projects for online retailers. An Engagement Manager is the owner of multiple projects across various customers, and is responsible for leading and driving implementation projects that meet deliverables on time and budget. To be successful in this job requires that you are highly organized, technically proficient, and able to communicate effectively with the retail/marketing professionals as well as the project delivery organization. The best candidates must have a strong background in ecommerce technology, online retail and digital marketing. A typical customer conversation covers topics such as online conversion funnel, website analytics and performance, project scope and specifications. Candidates must be passionate about innovations in digital commerce and be ready to contribute in various customer-facing areas of a rapidly growing professional services company such as marketing events and sales support activities.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting, mobilize and manage engagement teams, define the structure and content of deliverables, facilitate client buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels, direct on-time, quality delivery of products, manage engagement economics and risks
- Manage expectations and day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery, act as a liaison between offshore technical delivery teams and the customers in Germany
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project briefs and plans, functional specifications, change requests, provide project status reports
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the account team to develop such opportunities
- Drive continuous improvements of the implementation methodologies and processes
- Conduct project reviews to assess project outcomes and team performance
- Conduct post-implementation transfer of knowledge within the delivery organization
- Interaction with remote offshore teams in Poland and Ukraine on the daily basis
- Occasional travel maybe required to client locations for project planning and discovery sessions, marketing events and pre-sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of post-college relevant work experience
- Proven experience implementing enterprise software, ecommerce solutions, complex website applications in roles such as project manager, technical lead or engagement manager
- Experience in analyzing websites to identify design, usability, and performance issues, practical knowledge of online tools for benchmarking and analytics of website performance
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving their business challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and proficiency communicating with technical as well as non-technical teams
- Native English is required; fluency in German, Russian, Ukrainian or Polish is a plus
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Highly organized, analytical, and process-oriented
- Ability to reduce complexity and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Experience with digital retail technologies and digital marketing automation is strongly desired
- Practical knowledge of Zoho CRM / Salesforce or other CRM is desired
- PMP certification is a strong plus
Work location – Munich, Germany; remote work mode is possible and will be discussed with candidates individually. If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, Vietnam-era, special veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.