PulsarFour.com Privacy Notice
Last updated: January 21, 2014.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does PulsarFour.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does PulsarFour.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve the PulsarFour experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future experience for you, improving our service, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses PulsarFour.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of PulsarFour.com on other web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by PulsarFour or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from PulsarFour.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features like recommendations and special offers which are personalized, and storage of items in your account between visits.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we will not sell your information to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of PulsarFour LLC. that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. We may operate businesses, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that PulsarFour.com or its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets
- Protection of PulsarFour.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of PulsarFour.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
PulsarFour.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with PulsarFour.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. In order to gain access to such information, you must contact PulsarFour.com in writing by sending a written request to email@example.com.
If you choose to visit PulsarFour.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Delaware. If you have any concern about privacy at PulsarFour.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use also change. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
- Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, post, participate in a contests or questionnaire, and communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a service; place an query through PulsarFour.com; provide information in Subscribe section; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire. As a result of these actions you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; your e-mail addresses.
- Automatic Information
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated email address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and communicate with you better; and page-view information; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links).
- Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at PulsarFour.com include your personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail); e-mail notification settings (including special occasion reminders and newsletters).